Thursday 6 November 2014

Just to help the writing along a little...

2000 words so far, 250 words away from 10,000 .. and my best friend hands me this... do NOT believe her when she says it was my suggestion.

And now I'm frittering time looking for gin quotes.



“Gin is a confusing drink. It’s the only liquid that’s both wet and dry.”
― Jarod Kintz, 99 Cents For Some Nonsense 

“I feel wonderful and sad. It's the gin.”
― Stephen Beresford, The Last of the Haussmans  


I'll stick with gin. Champagne is just ginger ale that knows somebody.
M*A*S*H, Hawkeye, "Ceasefire," 1973 


And the sooner the tea's out of the way, the sooner we can get out the gin, eh?
Henry Reed (Hilda of Private Life) 


The only time I ever enjoyed ironing was the day I accidentally got gin in the steam iron.
Phyllis Diller


No comments:

Post a Comment